- Sweet Copper for better acceptance.
- No nutcracker effect. No pressure on the palate.
- Balanced pressure distribution on the tongue and jaw.
- Loose rings enable ideal position in the horse’s mouth.
- Use the smaller sizes as a pony snaffle and the larger sizes as a bradoon.
- Thickness: 14mm / Ring size: 55mm
- ** 4 1/8″ available upon request **
Dressage: FEI, USEF, USDF, USEA
Eventing: FEI, USEF, USEA
Jumping: FEI, USEF, USEA
These approvals are the best information we have at this time, but correctness standards are ever evolving. Competitors are reminded that they are responsible for the correctness of their tack. If a rider is unsure of the correctness of any tack, it is the rider’s responsibility to confirm their equipment with the steward or technical delegate.