- Sweet Copper link for better acceptance.
- Balanced pressure on tongue and bars with no palate pressure.
- No nutcracker effect.
- More forgiving to mistakes caused by rider’s strong hands.
- Loose rings enable horse to position bit in his mouth.
- Rein tension positions the bit ideally for easy acceptance.
- Smaller sizes for pony and cob.
- Larger sizes suitable for double bridle.
- Thickness: 14mm / Ring size: 55mm
- ** 4 3/4″ available upon request **
Dressage: FEI, USEF, USDF, USEA
Eventing: FEI, USEF, USEA
Jumping: FEI, USEF, USEA
These approvals are the best information we have at this time, but correctness standards are ever evolving. Competitors are reminded that they are responsible for the correctness of their tack. If a rider is unsure of the correctness of any tack, it is the rider’s responsibility to confirm their equipment with the steward or technical delegate.