•Acts on lips, tongue, bars, poll, and chin groove.
•Functions as a snaffle on light contact and as a mullen mouth when the horse gets stronger.•Milder in rein effect than a Pelham.
Sizes : 5", 5 1/4", 5 1/2", 5 3/4"
- 100% pinchless.
- Wings position the bit correctly regardless of head position.
- Cheek plates bear on the sides of the mouth providing an indirect rein effect to correct resistance to the direct rein.
- Can be used as a loose ring or mild gag.
- Set up as a gag, it increases impact of the rein aides on the mouth and poll.
- Sweet Copper promotes better acceptance.
- No nutcracker effect and no palate pressure
Sizes : 4 1/2", 5", 5 1/4", 5 3/4"
- Sweet Copper for better acceptance.
- Acts on the tongue, lips, bars, and palate.
- Cheeks help stabilize bit in horse's mouth.
- Minimizes pinching in corners of mouth.
- Eggbutt is similar in action to the D-Ring.
Sizes : 5"
- Optimal adaptation through the unique bit design enabling flexibility on the sides.
- Enhanced effect with minimal pressure on the reins.
- Allows gentle and sensitive aids.
- Enables easier communication between horse and rider.
- With the EZ-CONTROL, we have developed a bit which is very effective, strong action on demand, but stays positioned and is soft and comfortable in the horse's mouth.
Sizes : 5", 5 1/4"