- Acts on the lips, bars, and tongue.
- Bent lateral pieces provide stable, comfortable position in the horse’s mouth.
- The special shape of the center section provides more space for the horse’s tongue, moderating tongue pressure.
- Perfect for horses sensitive to high tongue pressure.
- No nutcracker effect or palate pressure.
- 4 1/2″ & 5″ – Thickness: 12mm/Ring size: 65mm
- 5 1/4″ – Thickness: 16mm/Ring size: 70mm
- ** 4 1/8″ available upon request **
Eventing: FEI, USEF, USEA
Jumping: FEI, USEF, USEA
These approvals are the best information we have at this time, but correctness standards are ever evolving. Competitors are reminded that they are responsible for the correctness of their tack. If a rider is unsure of the correctness of any tack, it is the rider’s responsibility to confirm their equipment with the steward or technical delegate.