- Sweet Copper link promotes salivation for better acceptance.
- Balanced pressure on tongue and bars with no palate pressure.
- Two different types of pressure available in one bit tailors the rein aid to the horse.
- The angular edge provides stronger effect when buckled toward the tongue.
- If the + sign is on the near side, the angular edge is employed.
- If the + sign is not visible, the softer round edge is in use.
- Thickness: 16mm/Ring size: 70mm
Sizes : 5", 5 1/4", 5 1/2", 5 3/4"
- Sweet Copper for better acceptance.
- Acts on the lips, tongue, bars, and palate.
- Loose rings enable the bit to be ideally positioned in the mouth. This encourages horse to accept bit.
- Outstanding finish with no rough edges or pinch points.
- Thickness: 16mm / Ring Size: 70mm
Sizes : 5", 5 1/4", 5 1/2"
- 100% pinchless.
- Wings position the bit correctly regardless of head position.
- Cheek plates bear on the sides of the mouth providing an indirect rein effect to correct resistance to the direct rein.
- Sweet copper promotes better acceptance.
- No nutcracker effect and no palate pressure
Sizes : 5", 5 1/4", 5 3/4"
- Functions as a snaffle with light rein pressure.
- Functions as a mullen mouth as pressure is increased.
- No pressure on palate or nutcracker effect.
- Horses that tend to get strong are corrected by a change of pressure points in the mouth.
- D-ring minimizes pinching of lips and corners of the mouth.
- Specific shape of the D-rings bear on the outside of the mouth as a gentle correction to resistance to the direct rein.
Sizes : 4 1/2", 4 3/4", 5", 5 1/4", 5 1/2", 5 3/4”, 6"