- Sweet Copper for better acceptance.
- Anatomic shape locates bit correctly in the mouth.
- No palate pressure or nutcracker effect.
- Stronger than 2222 or 2223 with more pronounced tongue pressure.
- Cheek pieces protect the corners of the mouth.
- Specific shape of the D-rings bear on the outside of the mouth as a gentle correction to resistance to the direct rein.
- ** 4 1/2″ available upon request **
Dressage: FEI, USEF, USDF, USEA
Eventing: FEI, USEF, USEA
Jumping: FEI, USEF, USEA
These approvals are the best information we have at this time, but correctness standards are ever evolving. Competitors are reminded that they are responsible for the correctness of their tack. If a rider is unsure of the correctness of any tack, it is the rider’s responsibility to confirm their equipment with the steward or technical delegate.