- Sweet Copper for better acceptance.
- Port bent forward at a 30 degree angle.
- Mouthpiece flattened on under side for tongue space.
- 5cm shank reduces leverage but allows quicker rein effect.
- Acts on the tongue, bars, and poll.
- Available as 2290 with 7 cm shank for more leverage but slower action.
- This bit should be fitted one size smaller than the Bradoon.
- ** 4 1/8″, 4 1/2″, 4 3/4″, 5 1/8″ available upon request **
Dressage: FEI, USEF, USDF, USEA
Eventing: FEI, USEF, USEA
Jumping: FEI, USEF, USEA
These approvals are the best information we have at this time, but correctness standards are ever evolving. Competitors are reminded that they are responsible for the correctness of their tack. If a rider is unsure of the correctness of any tack, it is the rider’s responsibility to confirm their equipment with the steward or technical delegate.