- Acts on the lips, tongue, bars and poll.
- The + sign on the near side indicates angular edge is employed.
- If the + sign is not visible, the softer round edge is in use.
- Varying degrees of leverage can be applied by attaching the rein to either the bit ring or the lower ring.
- Very strong action.
- ** 5 1/2″ available upon request **
Eventing: FEI, USEF, USEA
Jumping: FEI, USEF, USEA
These approvals are the best information we have at this time, but correctness standards are ever evolving. Competitors are reminded that they are responsible for the correctness of their tack. If a rider is unsure of the correctness of any tack, it is the rider’s responsibility to confirm their equipment with the steward or technical delegate.