- Acts on the tongue, bars, and poll.
- Stronger lateral effect due to the center connection of the mouth piece to the cheeks.
- Quicker action due to center fulcrum.
- Cheek pieces provide correction to resistance to the direct rein.
- Functions as a snaffle with light rein pressure.
- Functions as a mullen mouth as rein pressure increases.
- No nutcracker effect or palate pressure.
- To protect the horse from possible pinching, use one size larger than your snaffle.
- ** 4 1/8″, 4 1/2″, 5 3/4″ available upon request **
Eventing: FEI, USEF, USEA
Jumping: FEI, USEF, USEA
These approvals are the best information we have at this time, but correctness standards are ever evolving. Competitors are reminded that they are responsible for the correctness of their tack. If a rider is unsure of the correctness of any tack, it is the rider’s responsibility to confirm their equipment with the steward or technical delegate.