•Functions as both a broken and mullen mouth pelham.
•Acts on the tongue, bars and poll.
•Short shank provides quicker impact with lower pressure.
•Flat stainless steel curb chain provides close, pinch-free fit.
Sizes : 4 3/4", 5", 5 1/4"
- Acts on the lips, tongue, and bars.
- No nutcracker effect or palate pressure.
- Cheek pieces provide excellent lateral support for correction to resistance of direct rein.
- Cheek pieces stabilize bit and help to position it in the horse’s mouth.
Sizes : 5", 5 1/4", 5 3/4"
- Sweet Copper for better acceptance.
- Port bent forward at a 30 degree angle.
- Mouthpiece flattened on under side for tongue space.
- 5cm shank reduces leverage but allows quicker rein effect.
- Acts on the tongue, bars, and poll.
- Available as 2290 with 7 cm shank for more leverage but slower action.
- This bit should be fitted one size smaller than the Bradoon.
Sizes : 4 3/4", 5", 5 1/4", 5 1/2", 5 3/4"
- 100% pinchless.
- Wings position the bit correctly regardless of head position.
- Cheek plates bear on the sides of the mouth providing an indirect rein effect to correct resistance to the direct rein.
- Can be used as a loose ring or mild gag.
- Set up as a gag, it increases impact of the rein aides on the mouth and poll.
- Sweet Copper promotes better acceptance.
- No nutcracker effect and no palate pressure
Sizes : 5", 5 1/4"