- Acts on the lips, tongue, and bars.
- No nutcracker effect or palate pressure.
- The angular edge provides stronger effect when buckled toward the tongue.
- Cheek pieces provide excellent lateral support for correction to resistance of direct rein.
- Cheek pieces stabilize bit and help to position it in the horse’s mouth.
Dressage: FEI, USEF, USDF, USEA
Eventing: FEI, USEF, USEA
Jumping: FEI, USEF, USEA
These approvals are the best information we have at this time, but correctness standards are ever evolving. Competitors are reminded that they are responsible for the correctness of their tack. If a rider is unsure of the correctness of any tack, it is the rider’s responsibility to confirm their equipment with the steward or technical delegate.